Well, it has been about a month since my last post. TSK TSK TSK for anybody that reads this and didn't keep me on track.
Don't worry, I was still dieting - just not blogging!
As of last month, I posted that I was 10.8 pounds down. In the last month, I have lost another 10ish pounds! As of Thursday (which is now 5 days ago) I was down a total of 10.5 (again, ish) pounds. I am losing at an average rate of 2.5 pounds a week, which is perfectly healthy, and I am very excited about that!
I have NOT done as good on counting my calories lately. School has started, and I eat lunch in the cafeteria, which makes knowing what I am eating incredibly difficult. I also am helping my husband remodel our house (we currently live in an apartment, but will be moving in the house in a month or so) and so I have not dedicated the time to cooking that I should be. Rather, we have been eating out much more - but I am at least trying to consciously make decisions to eat healthier foods out rather than fried and in alfredo sauce (ooohhhh how I miss alfredo.....)
I am doing really good on my water. I rarely drink anything other than that. I have allowed myself a couple of diet sodas and a couple of cups of coffee with a very small amount of sugar in the last month. Overall, I would say I am averaging about 12 cups of water a day. I need to push that just a little further, based on my previous post, but I am pretty happy with that.
I have not gone clothes shopping, but I am excited to say that I think it is time to move down a pants size! I am being forced to wear belts on most of my jeans, and my dress slacks are looking awfully baggy, especially on my legs. I am no where close to where I want to be in the long run, but I am inching up on that first goal of 30 pounds (actually, I am going to amend that to 28.4 pounds, to round off to an even weight number), 2/3 of the way there a week ago. I am excited to see what the scale says in just two more days! I am HOPING that by the end of September, I will have made my first goal, and will possibly even feel comfortable enough to share the starting and ending goal weights.
I need to start working out more, which always seems to be my issue. I am leaving the apartment that I live in, that has a gym, and going to a house without any equipment, so I really either need to join a gym (preferably with childcare) or make it a habit to take daily walks or jogs or something. If anybody has any suggestions on a gym that is affordable, has child care, and does not have a contract, PLEASE let me know!
My goal is to post again on Thursday, with an updated picture! I wish I would have taken a picture before I started this, rather than using an old one that just looked relevent. Now that I am making such progress, I wish I would have had before / during / after pictures all in a swimsuit or tank top and shorts or something along those lines. I guess I can start that on Thursday, though, and I just will have missed out on the first one.
I will try to post Thursday, with an updated picture, and status! If I fall off the face of internet again, I expect comments or something (they go straight to my email) so I have to get back in the game!
Go Becca!
ReplyDelete