Thursday, July 12, 2012

I am no where near the most unhealthy person on the planet, but I am a FAR cry from the healthiest, as well. I lie somewhere in the middle, and while I never have been happy with my choices, especially due to food and exercise, I have followed the same pattern of fast food, Oreos and milk, and non-existent exercise for as long as I can remember. 


I have decided today is the day to make a change. 


Let me start by telling you all a little about myself. My name is Rebecca and I hail from Missouri. I have been married for 6 years at this point, and have a beautiful son that just turned 1 in June. I currently work part time in a jewelry store, and go to school part time at the local community college. 


I love all music, but I never wanted to be a musician. I just love singing along in my car, and going to concerts. I consider myself one of the least creative people on the planet, although I love all things art related. (I apologize if this entire blog is either completely lacking in design or so overwhelmed with color that nothing makes sense....) 


I am happy to say that, while I wish it paid better, I enjoy my job most every day. My husband is a tattoo artist, which he enjoys immensely, and it's nice that someone in our household is creative.


Enough background on me.


The reason I am starting this blog is simple:


ACCOUNTABILITY.


I need to put myself out there, exposed (figuratively, of course) in order to stick with a diet and exercise plan. Plus, this way I can gain perspective from others, and track my progress. My hopes are that anybody reading this will call me out if I am not exercising enough, making excuses, or backsliding.


I also hope that I can be an inspiration, or at least help, to others in similar situations.







No comments:

Post a Comment